Pure Raw Irish Apple Cider Vinegar (500ml) x12
Raw, with the “Mother Culture”, Unpasteurised, Unfiltered, Naturally Antibiotic & Antibacterial.
As always, remember ACV has a natural acidic PH and should be diluted. Rinse out the mouth after use. Test a little under your chin to check for allergic reaction. Check with your GP if you are taking medication. BAF accept no liability for misuse.
Used for 2400 years, here are some of the many benefits attributed to Raw Apple Cider Vinegar as a healing agent and natural antibiotic:
- Helps to balance the bodies PH (acid/alkaline)
- May help to reduce blood pressure
- Aches pains/Sports injuries – 3 cups ACV, 1 cup of Epsom Salts in a hot bath, soak & relax, rinse afterwards and feel revived. Keep hydrated during & afterwards.
- Diet-aid – 10ml ACV in 150mls water/BAF juice with or before meals to satiate hunger resulting in less food consumption and weight loss.
- After exercise, it is a natural pick-me-up, helps to remove excess lactic acid which causes muscle discomfort.
- Easy to take – Add 10mls to 250mls Ballyhoura Pure Juices as a natural detox.
- Safe around your children and pets as a non-chemical antibacterial surface cleaner. (Dilute 1 part ACV with 2 parts water and spray on worktops, sinks and floors.
- In the kitchen, add to sauces, salad-dressings, vinegarettes and in bread making.
- Dilute with water and use as a natural skin toner, after shave, hair rinse tonic, mouth freshener
- Helps with Acne
- Kills odour causing bacteria.
- Natural antiseptic, antibacterial
- Treat minor burns, grazes, skin blemishes-dilute 2 parts water with 1 part ACV
- Treat acid reflux – dilute 10mls in a glass of water or BAF juice of your choice.
- Arthritic relief – soak a cloth in diluted ACV and apply to affected area.
You may also like…
Gilbert Murphy Hot Friskey (750ml) x12
Served hot, with lemon and cloves, this non alcoholic version of hot whiskey or hot toddy, is perfect for those who want something special.
Apple based, full of flavour and healthy spices, handpicked by our mixologists for their unique taste combinations. Ready blended in the bottle, this beverage has been infused over time and just needs to be heated straight from the bottle. Chosen in the top 100 best new products at the IFE London 2015, with entries from 55 countries worldwide. Awarded Gold at Blas na hEireann 2015.
Apple Juice (750ml) x12
Ballyhoura Apple Farms first product. In 2009 we started producing our natural apple juice. Each bottle contains, on average, 14 of our own handpicked apples.
Full of taste and flavour and continues to be among our best sellers. This award winning premium apple juice is a favourite with children and adults alike.